Monday, January 26, 2015

Fitness Over 40Something - Tricks

Got in a workout before the snow! I won't be able to workout tomorrow but I have 21 mins in my Cardio Bank. I knew that would come in handy. I like working out in the morning best. Sometimes it is hard but I love the feeling.  I am in my fourth week now. I am so happy for the mindset changes I have made. I found out another little trick because sometimes I get to where I have so many errands I have to do or just don't want to go because I am already on my third cup of coffee and don't want to get moving. I get dressed in my gym clothes. If I know I have to get numerous things at the grocery store, I wear my gym clothes. My gym is in the same shopping center so I feel , "hey I am dressed why not?". Once I am in the gym the happy feeling of being there comes over me and I workout. Or I realize my new plan is only one body part and any amount of cardio. I then usually workout harder. If I decide to workout after work I change into my gym clothes at work. It is amazing how much this works! When I do it this way it feels like I am just popping in like getting that cup of coffee at a convenience store.
I have decided not to go tomorrow because a serious snow storm is coming overnight. Best to be safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment